DELAY OF SHIP BUILD
“With additional challenges around the former shipyard management, both the new board of Hijos de J. Barreras and the board of The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection are working cooperatively towards a long-term solution for the shipyard,” the cruise line said in a statement. The ship is believed to be about $55 million over budget.
Passengers already booked will be able to re-book on other 2020 sailing or on the newly opened 2021 sailings.
For those who were booked on one of the canceled journeys, Ritz-Carlton is first offering:
- A full refund, credited back to the original form of payment within two weeks
- A full refund of any air or hotel change fees incurred; for arrangements booked independently, valid documentation will be required
On top of that, they’re offering a discount of 20-30% on future cruises for those who reschedule and book a 2020 or 2021 voyage. The percentage discount you get is based on when you reschedule by:
- Save 30% on your voyage if you re-book by October 31, 2019
- Save 25% on your voyage if you re-book by March 31, 2020
- Save 20% on your voyage if you re-book by September 30, 2020
So how to choose the right vacation for you?
Vacations are an investment! With literally thousands of options, choosing the right vacation and the best value is difficult to sort through. That’s where I bring my 12 years of travel experience and expertise to do this right, and get you the best value for your money. With the backing of the largest travel consortium behind me, we have options you can’t find online. Plus our work just gets started once we book your dream vacation. Chat with us to learn more.
The world awaits you and we look forward to assisting you in choosing the exact right adventure on the waters or land for you and your companions!