SPA & FITNESS CENTER
The Sanctum Spa offers a full range of complimentary onboard fitness and nutrition classes, including one-on-one personal training for an additional cost (plus an 18% gratuity). Services include:
- The Sanctum Terrace: Enter your private spa deck with a bubbling salt water bath and powerful jets that massage you as you soak up the views.
- Facial Glow services: State of the art skin care and restorative facials for men and women.
- Massage therapy: Hot stone therapy, deep tissue massage, Swedish massage and other exotic massage treatments from around the world.
- Body sculpting: Renewing seaweed wraps, cellulite reduction body sculpting, lime and ginger salt glows, and more.
- Spa rituals: A selection of carefully crafted half and full-day packages including body sculpting, facials and massage for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Teeth whitening services for bright beautiful smiles.
THE SALON is a full service salon offers a menu of professional services for men and women, including:
- Hair styling and care including cuts, coloring, highlights and color correction.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Salon favorites: Special packages of hair and scalp renewing rituals, milk-and-honey manicures and pedicures with massages, and barbering and grooming services.
FITNESS CENTER AND PERSONAL TRAINING Complimentary group classes like sunset yoga on the deck, Pilates, cycling, core workouts, and nutrition classes.
Not the class type? Then head to the well-equipped Fitness Center filled with lifecycles, treadmills, stair-steppers and weights and work out at your own pace as you enjoy spectacular ocean views.
Ramp up the benefits with specialized training (for additional cost):
- Customized personal training: Certified personal trainers will work with you to develop a customized workout plan and lead you through individualized instruction. Take written material back home and keep it up! Customized Pilates instruction is also available.
- Body Sculpt Boot Camp: Offered by the spa, this get-fit boot camp includes individual analysis with a personal trainer and four supervised group workouts.